2020 Specialty Food Purveyor Registration
Come share your scrumptious foods with guests from around the globe at Hospice du Rhône Paso Robles this coming April! Wine lovers and makers from the world-over come to this conference to taste the finest Rhône wines, high-five the winemakers who craft these wines and to meet like-minded Rhône-loving citizens. This assembly creates the world’s largest gathering of Rhône variety wines.
Specialty Food Purveyor tables are limited and will be sprinkled throughout the room among the collection of Rhône wineries from around the world. Food Purveyors will share their goods at both the Opening and the Closing tastings. We ask each vendor to dish up samples to the guests at no charge. If you have a commercially packaged good you may sell that item at the event but samples are required. To secure your booth space read the details below and fill out the vendor application. You will receive a confirmation email with detailed event information.
Purveyor Rhône Down
- Spaces are limited, fill quickly and are secured on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Registration is complimentary to share samples with guests at both The Opening and The Closing tastings.
- Food vendors are required to share small sample portions to guests. We expect 1,000 guests Friday and 1,200 guests Saturday.
- If your company has a commercially packaged good you may sell them but samples are required.
- Two (2) Purveyor Passes will be supplied with this registration.
- Confirmed purveyors will receive a discount code to purchase additional passes.
- Hospice du Rhône will not supply plates, napkins, utensils, toothpicks, etc.
- Each vendor is responsible for all necessary supplies and are encouraged to use recyclable or compostable supplies.
- Once you secure your booth, a confirmation email will supply you with additional event details and deadlines.
Opening and Closing Tasting Details
|Dates:||Friday, April 24 and Saturday, April 25|
|Load-in Times:||1:45 p.m. - 2:45 p.m.|
|Trade & Media:||3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. - this hour is reserved for media and trade attendees only|
|Enthusiasts:||4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Sample Requirement:||Provide complimentary samples to guests. If you have a commercially packaged product you may sell or take orders in addition to the samples.|
|Attendance:||1,000 - 1,200 guests per day|
|Booth Includes:||Six foot covered table, water, vendor sign, two (2) Riedel stems. You may set up and leave your items for the next day as we have security on-site, day and night, and will lock the hall each night.|