2022 Hospice du Rhône Paso Robles Volunteer Application
With the assistance of over 135 dedicated volunteers, Hospice du Rhône Paso Robles continues to be a leading international Rhône wine event. Volunteering for Hospice du Rhône Paso Robles offers a valuable opportunity to connect with others interested in the wine industry, and supports our nonprofit organization immensely - thank you!
Volunteers are needed Wednesday, April 20 through Sunday, April 24, 2022.
Daily shifts are a minimum of four (4) hours and a maximum of six (6) hours. Volunteers may assist more than one day, and are encouraged to sign up for multiple days. Volunteering hours range from 7:30am to 11pm, plenty of time to squeeze a shift into your day! Tasks include set-up and clean-up of tastings, seminars and meals; assistance with serving at meals; along with various event duties.
Please read the Volunteer Guidelines before filling out the application with your availablity.
- Volunteers will be needed Wednesday, April 20 to Sunday, April 24, 2022 in Paso Robles
- Volunteer shifts are a minimum of four (4) hours and a maximum of six (6) hours per day
- Volunteers must currently reside within San Luis Obispo County
- Volunteers must be at least 18 years old
- Hospice du Rhône has a zero tolerance alcohol and drug policy when volunteering at the event. Those who violate this policy will be escorted off the event grounds immediately. All accepted volunteers will be asked to sign this policy.
- Volunteers must wear closed toe, supportive walking shoes with a non-skid sole
- Hospice du Rhône does not exchange volunteer work for a ticket to any of the events
- All Hospice du Rhône events take place at the Paso Robles Event Center, 2198 Riverside Drive, Paso Robles.
- If you have a friend who is interested in volunteering, please send them the registration link!
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Hospice du Rhône! This is a volunteer application only, confirmation of your acceptance will be sent to you by the volunteer coordinator. Our team relies greatly on our volunteers assistance throughout the event. If you have any questions regarding volunteering, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
In accordance with State of California event mandates, Hospice du Rhône will no longer be requiring proof of vaccination or a negative test to enter the event.
This policy is based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and is designed to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Compliance with this policy is a condition to your attendance at Hospice du Rhône Paso Robles 2022. Please read this policy carefully.
Government and public health guidelines and restrictions and business and industry best practices regarding COVID-19 and COVID-19 vaccines are changing rapidly as new information becomes available and further research is conducted. Hospice du Rhône reserves the right to modify this policy at any time in its sole discretion to adapt to changing circumstances and business needs, consistent with its commitment to conducting a safe event.