Hospice du Rhône at Blackberry Farm | May 22 - 25, 2022
Our annual Hospice du Rhône Blackberry Farm event celebrates the Rhône region with dedicated Rhône variety producers and incredible culinary talent. Dive into stories and flavor as winemaker and founding director of Hospice du Rhône, John Alban guides us through the 12th year of this exclusive event, joined by guest winemakers Louis Barruol of Château de Saint Cosme and Don Burns of Turtle Rock Vineyards.
Highlights and Features
- Wine Seminars with Louis Barruol of Château de Saint Cosme and Don Burns of Turtle Rock Vineyards
- Special Menus from Chef Steven Satterfield of Miller Union with Rhône wine pairings
- Cooking Demonstration with Blackberry Farm Chefs
- A Blackberry Conversation with Chef Steven Satterfield of Miller Union
- Live music from singer and songwriter Carly Pearce